Monday, October 31, 2011

Freedom Of The Sky.

I rise up in  the small plane as we get up to 16,000 ft.''Here we are'' i say as i take a deep breathe . I stare out at the misty clouds and the country side.''Come on now'' I hype myself up to face my fears.I slide off the edge of the planes floor ''here i go'' I shout as i hurtle through air ''im swimming im high-jumping,'' i think to myself as i make shapes with my body in mid air.As i go through a cloud i feel the damp fluffy softness on my cheeks.I pull my chute and i slow down from 100km per minute to 50km per minute. I now see tree tops ,birds, and house roofs; I feel awesome! I can here some cars zooming and birds churping too.Air is now smacking me in the face which gives me quite a fright!I'm almost down.Yay! With a  perfect landing i touch the soft lush grass ''i've got to do that again''.I shout in the empty field.

2 comments:

  1. Great response to the story we read about Bear Grylls breaking his back in a parachute accident - glad you had a happier ending!
    Mrs C

    ReplyDelete