Monday, October 31, 2011

Why my life is awesome!

1. I have an ipod touch.

2. We aren't poor.

3. I have a good family.

4. I have a laptop.

5. We have a huge T.V in the lounge and a mini one in the bedroom.

6. My mum and dad spoil me.

7. My parents have a job.

8. We are very wealthy and healthy.

9. I have a school.

10. I have a good,nice, big, fancy house.

11. Have a 2 dogs,2 cats, and a cockatoo.

12. We have friends.

13.  We are all very lucky.

14. I have been adopted by a good family.

15. My parents don't fight and aren't devorsed.

16.  We are all a loving kind family.





2 comments:

  1. Thats nice Shaz nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you live in a beautiful country of the world, as shown by your choice of photo - reading about other people's lives can certainly give us a better appreciation for our own good fortune. I am pleased your mum and dad adopted you and brought you to NZ - we love having you in Room Six Kokako!!
    Mrs C

    ReplyDelete